Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart




"Posted in Ms Karen's Facebook : For Dr. Micor, the dog's Urdaneta based veterinarian for doing housecalls and ensuring my babies are always healthy, shots are up to date and ar..."

Karen Gimpisao


"Hi Pakisuyo team! Sorry for this late testimonial, I should have submitted this months ago. Probably I'm still overwhelmed of the fact that I'm with my family (wife & daughter) ..."


Saudi Family Visa

"You are the best! Flowers for my boyfriend arrived on time! More power pakisuyo.. Till our next transaction..GOD Bless!"

TV Interview Part 3

7423 views - 0 comments


5549 views - 2 comments

DZMM Audio Interview

4448 views - 0 comments


Visa is an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country and is issued by the intended country of visit.


1. Passport – Original passport that is valid for at least another 6 months with at least one blank visa page, a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page and emergency contact page. The previous old passport, if available, is required to be submitted; if the old passport is lost, or the applicant never holds a passport before, please make a clear statement in the item 3.7 of the Visa Application Form.

2. Visa Application Form – Please submit truthfully completed and signed Visa Application Form of the People's Republic of China. Please type the answer in capital English letters in the space provided. Do not leave any field blank. Type N/A if the item does not apply. Application form of minors must be signed by their parents or legal guardians.

3. Photo – Please provide 2 color photos and affix one of the photos on the Application Form. The photo should be recent(within 6 months), front view, white background, in 48mm x 33mm size without head covering. (Specific photo requirements, please click here. ) Stapled/taped/clipped/detached photos will not be accepted.


1. First Time Chinese Visa Applicant – Please provide the following additional documents

a. Bank Certificate of Deposit Balance(including the past 6 months bank statement) and the receipt for payment of this certificate;

b. BIR-stamped Income Tax Return Form;

c. Certificate of Employment(detailing the salary and the length of employment );

d. Business Registration Certificate(if you are the owner);

e. Professional ID/Student ID (if applicable);

f. Other relevant documents proving the applicant's economic condition/ employment/study, or supporting the applicant's travel to China, or explaining the travel purpose (if applicable);

2. Previous Chinese Visa – If you had obtained a Chinese visa before, you should submit a photocopy of the visa, and if the visa is on your old passport, you should also submit the old passport.

3. Non-Filipino Nationals – Please submit proof of residence permit, employment or study in the Philippines. Temporary visitors to the Philippines should apply for Chinese visas from the Chinese Embassy/Consulate in the countries in which they live, unless the applicant can provide proof of employment/study or other occupational status and the visa officer will make the final decision on a case-by-case basis. You must also submit a photocopy of the Philippine visa/immigration entry stamp on your passport.

4. Certificate of Name Change – If the name in the new passport is different from that in the original one, the official document (birth certificate/marriage contract) issued by authorities for name change must be submitted.

5. Original Chinese Passport – First-time applicant whose former nationality was Chinese, or who was born in China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), need to submit the original Chinese passport and a photocopy of the passport's information/photo page, and extension page (if applicable). You do not need to submit income tax return form and bank statement.

6. Visit Tibet – You may join a tourist group organized by Authorized Travel Agency. If you plan to visit Tibet individually, you may contact the Tourism Administration of the Tibet Autonomous Region (Tel: 0086-891-6834313; Fax: 0086-891-6834632) in advance and provide a Visa Notification issued by it.

7. Applicants applying for special tour to China (hiking, cycling, horse-riding, hot air balloon, or other expeditions) should provide an original of Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by Authorized Travel Agency.

Authorized Travel Agency refers to:

a. Tourism administration bureau of Chinese province, autonomous region or municipality directly under the Central Government.

b. CITS Group Corporation, CITS Head Office, CTS Head Office, CYTS, etc.

8. Seafarers from the Philippine shipping companies to join vessels in ports in China and stay in China for less than 10 days, should submit Letter of Guarantee from employers, and the original and copy of Seafarer's Registration Certificate, and should apply for "G" visa. Those who would stay in China for more than 10 days should also submit invitation letters from China, and should apply for "M" visa.

9. American passport holders may apply 10 years multiple entries L/M/Q2/S2 Visa, or 5 years multiple entries X1 Visa, only if his/her passport is valid over 1 year from the date of application.  


Visa Application Fee (Single Entry): Php 1,750.00      Service Fee : Php 1,000.00