"Your One Stop Online Errand Solution Center in The Philippines"
- PAG IBIG
- Social Security System
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Land Transportation Commission (LTO)
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE)
- Department of Education (DEPed)
- National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Office of Muslim Affairs (OMA)
- Deparment of Social Works and Development (DSWD)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
T E S T I M O N I A L S
T E S T I M O N I A L S
"Posted in Ms Karen's Facebook : For Dr. Micor, the dog's Urdaneta based veterinarian for doing housecalls and ensuring my babies are always healthy, shots are up to date and ar..."
"Hi Pakisuyo team! Sorry for this late testimonial, I should have submitted this months ago. Probably I'm still overwhelmed of the fact that I'm with my family (wife & daughter) ..."
"You are the best! Flowers for my boyfriend arrived on time! More power pakisuyo.. Till our next transaction..GOD Bless!"
Visa is an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country and is issued by the intended country of visit.
1. Completed and signed online Visa Application Form. Please click on the following link: https://visawebapp.boca.gov.tw/BOCA_MRVWeb/subroot/MRV00FORM.action
2. Two (2) passport size photos 1.5”x 2” with white background (taken w/in the last three (3) months)
3. Passport valid for at least six months and old passport showing previous travels
4. Birth Certificate issued by NSO
5. Marriage Contract (if applicable) issued by NSO
6. Certificate of Employment
7. Financial statements of the applicant (Bank Book or Bank Statements)
If Traveling on BUSINESS, you must also submit:
a. Certificate of Business Name Registration and SEC Registration (If owner of the company)
b. Invitation Letter from Taiwan Company / organization in Chinese letterhead that outlines clearly purpose of your visit and duration of your stay
8. Request letter from applicant’s company
9. Certificate of Employment
Other Supporting Documents if required.
a. All documents submitted to this office should be Original and with 1 photocopy
b. The applicant will be scheduled for an interview （if required）
Visa Application Fee (Single Entry): Php 2,400.00
Rush Handling Fee : Php 1,200.00
Service Fee : Php 1,000.00