"Your One Stop Online Errand Solution Center in The Philippines"
- PAG IBIG
- Social Security System
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS)
- Land Transportation Commission (LTO)
- Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE)
- Department of Education (DEPed)
- National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Office of Muslim Affairs (OMA)
- Deparment of Social Works and Development (DSWD)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
T E S T I M O N I A L S
T E S T I M O N I A L S
"Posted in Ms Karen's Facebook : For Dr. Micor, the dog's Urdaneta based veterinarian for doing housecalls and ensuring my babies are always healthy, shots are up to date and ar..."
"Hi Pakisuyo team! Sorry for this late testimonial, I should have submitted this months ago. Probably I'm still overwhelmed of the fact that I'm with my family (wife & daughter) ..."
"You are the best! Flowers for my boyfriend arrived on time! More power pakisuyo.. Till our next transaction..GOD Bless!"
Visa is an endorsement on a passport indicating that the holder is allowed to enter, leave, or stay for a specified period of time in a country and is issued by the intended country of visit.
TURKEY TOURIST/BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS:
1. Duly accomplished Application Form with (2) photograph. (Photo size should be about 2 x 2 inches (5 x 5 cm) square with white background. Do not staple or glue the photo to the application form. Please make sure it is not damaged)
3. Certificate of Employment including applicant's position, working record and monthly/annual income;
4. Individual Latest Income Tax Return
5. Company Latest Income Tax Return if travel is company's expense;
6. Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
7. FOR BUSINESSMAN/WOMAN - Company Business Registration such as SEC and DTI
8. Original Bank Deposit Certificate addressed to the Embassy and Passbook;
9. If Invited by:
9.1. Government or Private Sector and International Companies or Institutions holding office in Turkey - Original Invitation Letter addressed to the Embassy
9.2. Turkish National - Original Invitation Letter should be notarized in Turkey, Affidavit of support and pertinent credentials of the invitee together with the Turkish I.D's and other supporting documents.
10. Hotel Accommodation Booking Certificate
11. Itinerary Flight Details
12. Travel Insurance